Working in our London office under the direction of the Service Manager, your primary responsibility will be to provide electrical support on Fire Alarm, Emergency Light & Security Installation and Repair projects. This will include running low voltage circuits using both armored cable and conduit. High voltage final connections and troubleshooting will also be part of your apprenticeship. As an apprentice you will work under the supervision of a senior Electrician.
· Filling out Work orders and inspection documents
· Assist with service and repairs to fire alarm systems as required
· Assist with installations of various system types both Electrical and Low voltage
· perform inspections and repairs of emergency lighting systems
· Address customer service inquiries and concerns in a professional manner
· Adhere to Health and Safety policies
· Assist with building maintenance
· Assist other service technicians and sales staff as required
· Assist with shop work as required
· Work to assure branch profitability
· Participation in branch meetings, including bringing forth new ideas
Third Year Apprentice or higher designation required.