Job Description: Busser
Must be friendly, outgoing, and must possess good communication skills. It is organized and able to think and act quickly and effectively. Retains self-composure. He is an enthusiastic and convincing salesperson. Must be customer sensitive and possess a sense of timing. Must take pride in personal appearance and be dedicated to his/her job. Must display integrity and honesty in all aspects of his/her employment.
Duties and Requirements:
- Able to communicate the primary language of the work location.
- Able to be stationary for long periods of time and move from the area in the kitchen.
- Must be able to exert fast-paced mobility for periods up to 7 hours in length.
- Has the ability to bend, stoop, lift, carry dish racks, pots, pans, bus tubs, etc. up to 50 lbs. in weight on a regular and continuous basis.
- Able to be subject to wet floors, extreme temperatures, and loud noise.
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of the dining room including tables, chairs, floors, windows, and restrooms.
- Works as a team with all personnel.
- Resets tables properly after cleaning to company standards.
- Assists in maintaining dish area and parking lot and green space.
- Running of trash to the dumpsters when needed.
- Assisting with a mopping of floors.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
DISCLAIMER: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Santa Fe Cattle Company (MRG, LLC) is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled