Are you interested in making a move to a fast-paced work environment with a growing company making a global impact every day? Vysnova Partners, Inc. (Vysnova) is a program management firm that delivers professional and technical services worldwide to governmental and commercial clients. Vysnova staff manages programs and projects primarily within the Public Health, Government Acquisition and Training sectors. We work throughout in the U.S. and overseas including; Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East chiefly for governmental clients, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Department of Defense (DOD), the General Services Administration (GSA), and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID).
Currently, Vysnova is seeking a highly qualified and motivated Accounts Payable Specialist for full-time work with our Corporate Accounting Department.
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for accounts payable processing, expense report review
and processing payments. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, hard-working and able to multitask.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Enter and process Invoices to Costpoint
- Pay Vendors by preparing EFT files, wires and printing checks.
- Research payment questions for Vendors.
- Maintain current W-9 and W8 information on all vendors foreign and domestic.
- Review foreign and domestic travel.
- Ensure AP packages are compliant with FAR and with all respective documentation attached.
- Other special projects.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
- AA degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business-related field preferred.
- 3-5 years progressive accounting experience in federal government accounting.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in CostPoint.
- Thorough knowledge Joint Travel Regulation (JTR)
- Thorough knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work and interact with department and vendors.
- Strong computer aptitude, including expertise with Microsoft Excel and Word as well as
applicable accounting software.
- Ability to work independently while managing multiple projects and deadlines
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this
position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to
stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms
Vysnova Partners Inc is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled