INFORMATION SECURITY ANALYSTS (NQVs preferred)
Journeyman and Junior Levels
Netizen Corporation is seeking multiple experienced Information
Security Analysts in the Patuxent River, Maryland area to provide computer
network system integration analysis and consulting services that will ensure
compliance with federal rules and regulations such as FISMA, FedRamp, and NIST.
This position will also be responsible for performing other cybersecurity-related
services such as Assessment & Accreditation (A&A), Security
Policy Reviews, Vulnerability Assessments, Continuous Monitoring, Risk
Management, Configuration Management, Contingency Training and Incident
- Experience performing cybersecurity assessments for
a government agency.
- Experience performing FISMA audits for a
- Experience in documenting policy guidelines
and procedures for a government agency.
- Knowledge of NIST standard publications such
as 800-53, Risk Management Framework (RMF), etc.
- Knowledge of applying NIST and FISMA security
controls to a variety of information systems.
- Knowledge of FedRamp security baselines.
- Knowledge of cloud-based systems cybersecurity
assessments (such as MS Office365, Amazon Web Services, MS Azure, etc.).
- Extensive knowledge of cybersecurity tools,
threats, policies and regulations as well as computer networking and systems
- Knowledge of Disaster Recovery, Incident
Response / Management, and Contingency Planning for information systems.
- Ability to manage the patching, configuration,
and remediation for different types of information systems (databases,
computers, networking equipment, servers, websites, etc.) to maintain the overall security posture of an organization.
- Either be a U. S. citizen or have lawful
permanent resident status able to work on-site at the customer's location in
Patuxent River, MD.
- Knowledge of using SharePoint to store and
track documents as well as track and communicate project status.
- Ability to communicate clearly and
professionally both in writing and verbally to customer executives and staff in
the form of reports, presentations, assessment results, and task deliverables.
- Active "secret" DoD clearance required.
- Possess appropriate DoD 8570 Baseline Certification.
- NQV Level II and Level III required for some positions.
Netizen Corporation is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled