OPEN POSITIONS for FULL TIME Fleet MECHANIC
•Must 18 years of age
•Must have Good Driving Record
•Monday - Friday shift start time between 6am - 9am normal work week; work late nights, weekends & holidays as needed
JOB DUTIES & INFORMATION
provides maintenance to all fleet vehicles powered by Diesel and Refrigeration equipment.
- Must have own mechanic tools. Specialty tools are provided
- Must have a Class A CDL drivers license
within 60 days of beginning position
- Experienced in repairing and diagnosing
gasoline, diesel and refrigeration of these units.
DAILY/WEEKLY RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE:
- Responsible for maintaining a
mechanically sound fleet of delivery tractors, trailers, and sales service
- Responsible for viewing all vehicle
inspection sheets daily to ensure assigned vehicles are mechanically sound
before being released for next day service.
- Responsible for completing work orders
on all vehicles serviced daily both accurately and timely.
- Responsible for ensuring all assigned
vehicles are maintained timely and meet all D.O.T. regulations.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work
- Responsible for ensuring that all
vehicles operate safely.
- Required to maintain a valid driver’s
license with a good driving record.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Must be dependable reporting to work and able to work a flexible work
schedule to include late nights, weekends and holidays.
Can Apply On-Line
• Company website www.southerneagle.com
SOUTHERN EAGLE SALES AND SERVICE A is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled