At CubicFarms we believe in the power of technology to feed a changing world. We actively seek talented people who want to make a difference in the ag-tech space by bringing creative ideas to life and leaving an imprint in a healthier, more sustainable world. If you are enthusiastic about joining a dynamic and innovative company on the leading edge of the ag-tech revolution, we invite you to apply!
CubicFarms (TSXV:CUB) is an ag-tech company providing automated growing systems for fresh produce and nutritious livestock feed. CubicFarms offers turnkey, commercial scale, hydroponic, automated controlled environment growing systems that can grow predictably and sustainably for 12 months of the year virtually anywhere on earth. The company has sold and installed systems in Canada and internationally and continues to grow a global pipeline of prospective customers. Visit us at www.cubicfarms.com.
THE ROLE: GLOBAL IT MANAGER
We are seeking a Global IT Manager to join our growing Technology team. Reporting to the Chief Architect, you will be the face and voice of Global Corporate IT at CubicFarms. This role is a chance to work with all aspects of our business and build the infrastructure and technology used by all our employees daily.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 7-10 years of diverse experience in IT
- Computer Systems or Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- A strong ability to use technology to solve business problems
- M365 or Microsoft enterprise technology expertise
- Demonstrated ability to plan, deploy and support Security technology solutions across a distributed organization including experience with SIEM
- In depth knowledge of enterprise networking and experience with Azure networking technologies
- A strong desire to automate where possible, and streamline processes using technology
- Proven ability to mentor and lead junior staff
- Software development background is a plus
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Lead the IT team, be the global face and voice of Corporate IT at Cubic Farms
- Support our staff in multiple distributed locations
- Implement and operate an IT helpdesk ticketing system
- Operate our various infrastructure and lead integrations for 3rd party tools to M365/Dynamics
- Streamline our hardware, procurement and asset tracking processes
- Manage global IT programs and projects
- Be a trusted advisor and partner closely with department leads to make sure our technology implementations are meeting their needs
- Lead a team of IT staff located at different sites
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CubicFarms is an equal opportunity employer is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We encourage applications from all qualified and enthusiastic candidates. CubicFarms is a growing organization in an emerging industry that will provide the right candidate with significant potential for advancement in the ag-tech space.