Russian Speaking Executive Assistant to Office Manager
ALL AMERICAN HOME CARE
Here at All American Home Care we are searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will work directly with the CEO and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with competitive compensation.
- Conserves Directors time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains Directors appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains consumer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Overseeing administrative policies within an organization and within the office; recommending changes as appropriate.
- Data analysis; Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint. Perform filtering and sorting of data and other functions.
- Coordinate finances and assist with budget preparation.
- Prepare executive responses to routine memos, letters, or correspondence.
- Interact with customers when appropriate and problem solve. Document complaints and develop an appropriate course of action. Report problems to executives when they cannot be resolved for attention.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing strongly preferred.
- 2+ years administrative support or executive assistance.
- Advanced Microsoft Office and Computer skills required.
- Bilingual (Russian or Spanish Speaking)
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Our mission at All American Home Care is to provide quality care to people at all stages of life that need assistance and prefer the comfort and familiarity that their own home offers. Our compassionate, experienced caregivers help our patients enjoy a higher quality of life and cultivate a sense of confidence and satisfaction that transcends the ordinary client/caregiver relationship. Much like our staff, we consider our valued patients as part of our family—the ever-expanding All American Home Care family.
Please feel free to visit our website and Linkedin profiles.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position