On- Call Aide
ALL AMERICAN HOME CARE is actively seeking an On-Call CNA or HHA to join our home care team. We have a unique role available for an on call-caregiver (CNA/HHA). This individual needs to have a very open and flexible availability especially on the weekends. This position would be ideal for someone just looking for extra money, has the availability, and is experienced enough to care for any client in the scope of non-medical home care.
- Fill open shifts as needed.
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers /use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation.
- Must have at least two full years of CNA/HHA experience.
- Current CNA license or HHA certificate in Pennsylvania listed in good standing is required.
- Active CPR preferred, not required.
- Home care experience required.
- Must have Driver's license
All American Home Care is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We welcome individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We firmly believe that an inclusive and respectful environment enriches the community and the client and employment experience of its members. We prohibit discrimination against individuals on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, status as a veteran or special disabled veteran, gender identity or expression, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions and any other prohibited characteristic.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Type: Full-time
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position