Sign on Bonus ***
Chef / Line Cook - Shoreline Cafe' **$13-$15/hr
Job Description -The cook will make meals following recipes, prep ingredients, and maintain a clean workspace at all times to follow health and safety guidelines. The ideal candidate will ensure that any dietary restriction requests from guest are fully executed in a timely manner. The cook will produce meals in their required portions and presentation guidelines.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to -
· Ensure that all safety guidelines for the kitchen are being followed
· Operate cooking equipment accordingly
· Follow recipes including measuring, weighing and mixing ingredients
· Ensure that dishes are presentable
· Maintain a clean work area
· Maintain food safety and sanitation standards
· Set-up, restock, maintain clean food preparation areas.
· Maintain accurate food inventories
· Properly store food items at appropriate temperatures
· Rotate stock items as per established procedures
· Previous experience as cooking staff (minimum 1 year)
· Be familiar with food and safety sanitation guidelines
· Able to be on your feet for long periods of time
· Wear the correct attire for a kitchen environment, as required by supervisor
· Available to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
· ServeSafe certification is a plus
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits -
· Medical insurance
· Vision, Dental, Disability, Life, and Accident insurance
· Paid Vacation
· Bereavement leave
· 401 K
After 90 Days - $250 After Labor Day***
Myrtle Beach Seaside Resorts believes that our employees are the strength, vendors are the standard, homeowners are the prospect, and customers are the focus. We are committed to maintaining a safe and secure, working environment, which promotes communication, participation, and involvement. Empowered and proactive staff create memorable experiences for our guest that exceed expectations.