An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lead Electrical Engineer to join our Team in Aldergrove. As a Senior member of the Electrical Team, you will supervise Electrical Engineers on studies and projects and coordinate the delivery of multidiscipline engineering Tasks.
We are seeking a forward thinking Senior Engineer who can:
- Deliver Electrical engineering design and solution according to required timeframes and standards by supervising the performance of Electrical engineers, reviewing deliverables, and providing high level technical expertise.
- Assign, Review and Approve Engineers and Designers work and other relevant information for production.
- Motivate engineers and other project team members towards superior performance by supporting daily performance and providing ongoing mentoring and training.
- You Must have P.Eng. in order to be qualified for this position. (If you do not have P.Eng, Please do not apply )
- Degree or Masters in Electrical or Mechatronic engineering.
- Minimum 10 years Electrical design engineering experience in a relevant industry, e.g. Automotive, Electrical bus or trucks.
- Very good knowledge and experience with control systems and programming.
- Ability to resolve most technical issues in an efficient manner utilizing personal knowledge, external consultants and in-house experience.
- Knowledge of multi-discipline engineering.
- Proven ability to lead Electrical team and manage their deliverables at least 4 years experience.
- Commitment to mentoring and coaching of personnel and complete performance reviews.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Well-developed written and oral skills.