Our Team Members Are MORE Than Just Their Job Titles!
Are You Ready To Introduce Yourself?
This Job Is For YOU.
YOU, who has so many talents and strengths outside of a simple job description, we can’t even begin to put them all on paper.
YOU, who shows up each day for the people you work with (we must admit, we are pretty great) and the people you care for (our Residents are the best in the business).
YOU, who’s unique personality is something we not only enjoy learning about but something we celebrate (Perhaps you have an award-winning hot sauce recipe like our Construction Project Manager, Bob, or an unabashed love for cats like our Operations Assistant for Retirement, Kim, or you’re a Trivia Buff like our Special Projects Coordinator, Chris McConnell. You name it, we’re interested in learning more)!
YOU, who doesn’t just want a job, but the ability to make an outstanding difference each and every day.
YOU, Our new Sales Coordinator
- Must demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- OSSD diploma required
- Demonstrated Sales Experience
- Continuing education in sales preferred
- Must demonstrate an active interest in ongoing education
- Experience in Customer service
- Must possess the ability to create long term planning strategies
- Must be computer literate
- Experience using CRM system and software an asset
- Experience in the creation of advertising strategies an asset
- Must have a high degree of interpersonal skills that would enable successful relationships with clients, community and agency contacts
- Valid Driver’s License
- Flexibility in working hours to meet client and lodge needs
- Family Owned and Operated for over 50 years;
- Benefit Plan and Pension Plan;
- Employee Referral Program;
- Education Reimbursement Program and Succession Planning Opportunities;
Please note, employment with Jarlette Health Services will be contingent on receipt of a current Criminal Reference Check, including Vulnerable Sector Screening. Jarlette Health Services is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment process. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know.