Georgian Bay Fire & Safety Ltd., one of the largest independent Life Safety & Property Protection companies in Canada, is seeking an additional member for our growing team. Our Fire Alarm, Security, Sprinkler, and Electrical professionals are protecting people and property every day. In business since 1969, we are a well-respected organization with a focus on customer service, with offices across the province and a single source approach of having electricians, sprinkler fitters, security technicians and suppression technicians in house. We continue to attract great staff and clients, and that continued growth offers excellent opportunities for our exceptional team.
We are seeking a CFAA Technician – Cambridge Office.
· Testing, inspecting, verifying and servicing fire alarm systems and devices
· Inspect installation sites and study work orders, building plans and installation manuals to determine materials requirements and installation procedures
· Mount and fasten control panels, door and window contacts, sensors, or video cameras and attach electrical and telephone wiring to connect components.
· Demonstrate systems for customers and explain details, such as the causes and consequences of false alarms.
· Test and repair circuits and sensors, following wiring and system specifications.
· Follow local and national security standards
· CFAA Registration
· Prior experience with monitoring systems, emergency lighting systems and security systems preferred
· Siemens and/or Mircom ESD experience preferred
· Positive attitude & strong work ethic
· Customer oriented mentality
Georgian Bay offers a competitive compensation and benefits program.
Remuneration is based on level and experience and includes shared medical coverage, tuition reimbursement, vehicle usage and more.
About Georgian Bay Fire and Safety
With more than 60 fully stocked service vehicles dispatched from offices across the province we meet our customers’ needs effectively and efficiently. From fire extinguishers to the design, installation and maintenance of integrated fire alarm and security systems we have the in-house resources and capabilities to tackle any sized projects and deliver it on time and on budget. Although our business has grown to become one of Ontario's largest providers of fire alarm, fire suppression systems, sprinkler systems, security systems, access control and camera systems, we haven’t forgotten where we came from. Our employees are members of your community, and we strive to maintain the personal service that our customers count on…. Today and tomorrow.
For more information regarding our company please visit our website: www.gbfire.com
We welcome diversity in our workplace and encourage applications from all qualified women and men, including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and Aboriginal Canadians.