Are you looking for an OPPORTUNITY to join a growing company? Do you want to work for an organization that values teamwork? Do you want to have FUN at work? Do you want to come to work at a place where the employee owners love and value their ownership, where our teams value each other, and where the leadership values everyone? If you said yes to the above, then you might be interested in the opening we have for a Rockstar Structural Engineer in our Kansas City, MO office. What more could you ask for? Maybe to be an owner? Well you’re in luck, it just so happens that we are 100% employee owned!
What you will get to do:
- Prepare Structural design calculations, design analysis, construction drawings, specifications and reports utilizing RISA 3D, RISA Foundation, RISA Connection, RAM tools, MecaWind, CFS, Word and Excel.
- Become proficient with material specifications, such as ASCE, AISC, NDS, ACI, etc.
- Become proficient with state and national model codes, IBC, California, Florida, etc.
- Perform construction related services including shop drawing reviews, response to requests for information, periodic construction site observation, and occasional specialized structural inspections
- Collaborate with owners, architects, designers, and contractors on the design and construction of projects
- Prepare Engineer Reports & Studies
You will be a good fit if:
- B.S. in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Have passed the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam
- 5+ years of design experience
- Exhibit technical competence in commercial and industrial design projects
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Basic knowledge of the latest computer operating systems
- Self-motivated and customer service oriented
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Leadership that values autonomy
- Employee Owners who love and value their ownership!
- Community of Owners who value each other
- We have an AMAZING Structural Engineering team that will support you
- We are just different
- We value creating an environment where our teammates can be passionate about their work and instantly feel the AE family culture
A comprehensive benefits package is offered to all employees, along with a work environment that encourages growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our company. A few benefits offered are: ESOP, PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance.
It is the policy of Anderson Engineering to provide equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to their race, age, color, physical handicap or disability, military service record, religion, sex, national origin or any other categorization protected by law, and to promote the full realization of equal employment opportunity through a positive continuing program
ANDERSON ENGINEERING INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled