Wayside Farm Nursing and Rehabilitation is a family owned and operated nursing facility in Peninsula, OH 44264 specializing in the treatment and stabilization of those suffering from mental illness by focusing on consistent nursing care in a safe, structured environment. Read our story here: Wayside Farm Nursing & Rehabilitation (waysidefarmnh.com)
We have several Cook and Dietary Aide positions available in our department. We provide training and career growth opportunities within the department and organization. The dietary department positions available are:
· Dietary Aide: $12.00-$16.00 - depending on experience
· Cook: $12.50-$17.00 - depending on role and experience
In these roles you will perform the day-to-day activities of the dietary department as directed to ensure that the needs of the kitchen and residents are met at all times.
- Company match 401
- Sick Time
- Opportunities for advancement
- Urgently Hiring Day Shift (4:30am-1:00pm)
- Afternoon Shift (10:00am-6:30pm)
- Immediate openings.
- Full time and part-time positions available.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Top paying company that is focused on expanding operations.
- Candidates that are looking to join an exciting, young, growing team.
- Must be able to work every other weekend.
- Kitchen experience preferred, but willing to train good candidates for Cook or Dietary Aide roles.
- 4:30am - 1:00pm or 10:00-6:30pm shifts available.
- Searching for positive and reliable people to join our team.
Our work environment includes:
- Flexible working hours
- Lively atmosphere
- Growth opportunities
- Safe work environment
- International workforce
Dependable transportation required. Must be able to pass background check and drug test upon hire.
Apply now as a Cook or a Dietary Aide and join an amazing team dedicated to the health and wellness of those in need within your community!
Wayside Farm Inc is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled