Come work for the industry leader. CDI is Colorado’s largest Environmental Contractor. Great benefits – 401k matching, health insurance, and more.
We are seeking a high-level, detail-oriented foreman.
The successful applicant will have prior foreman in the environmental contracting field. We offer on-the-job training as long as you have the right attitude and like working outdoors.
- Ability to organize and manage 2-3 person crews, be responsible for crew safety, ensure safety and DOT requirements are met, and complete daily paperwork.
- Read and understand, measure, mark, and record areas where work are to be performed and have been completed.
- Position requires a lot of physical strength, hand-eye coordination and endurance.
- Able to use a variety of hand tools (i.e. shovels, rakes, picks, sledge hammers, staple guns, etc.) requiring upper body forces up to 40 lbs.
- Able to lift up to 80 lbs.; transfer vertically items weighing up to 100 lbs. Able to bend and squat.
- Able to tolerate various weather conditions
- Current/Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record, Class A CDL a plus
- Ability to understand and follow directions and take instruction in English
- Ability to lift, pull, push up to 100 lbs.
- Able to work between hours 6 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday; with additional overtime and weekend hours possible.
EEO Employer, Race, Gender, Veterans, Disability
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $26.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Consolidated Divisions Inc is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled