Help your clients, exceed their goals and tackle new challenges daily. Come use your business experience to help our clients grow their businesses by using our proprietary consulting and assessment solutions.
As an inbound sales closer, you will control your income and will have the ability to hit the ground running by plugging into our proven systems.
Kolbe’s flagship product is the Kolbe A™ Index — a powerful, 36 question assessment that helps people understand how they naturally take action. Because this assessment is so integral to our work, candidates will take this as part of our interview process. The great news: even if the position isn’t right for you, taking the assessment will give you new insight to help find a role that’s perfect for your instinctive strengths.
• Passionate about helping others succeed and improving their businesses
• Professional, motivated, energetic and work well alone and as a member of a group
• Resilient and able to face rejection on a regular basis
• Focused on self-development and personal growth
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
• Grow and upsell existing accounts while generating new business from provided leads
• Manage portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy
• Develop and grow existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods
• Be a smart, self-directed team member while using our well-developed systems, marketing, and leadership for support
• Deliver presentations on products / services
• Become a trusted expert our clients rely on to help their businesses thrive
5+yrs Sales Experience Ideal
Compensation: (Salary + Commissions + Bonus) $75,000 - $100,000
Local candidates only
The following are some of the Benefits offered to Kolbe Employees:
• Medical, Dental and Vision
• Life Insurance
• Long-term Disability
• 401(k) Plan
• Health and Flexible Spending Accounts
• Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
Kolbe Corp, a Phoenix-based company, provides consulting, assessments and software to help people of all ages identify their instinctive talents, develop their confidence, and use their innate abilities to succeed in school, business, and life. For more than 40 years, the Kolbe suite of products and system has been used by organizations such as Intel, Volkswagen, NASA, and thousands of other companies of all sizes. We’ve been recognized in The Wall Street Journal, ABC Nightly News, USA Today, and CNN. www.kolbe.com
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.