Full Time, 40 hours per week, Nuclear Medicine tech needed for Glen Burnie and surrounding areas.
- Treat patients and customers with courtesy and respect
- Check referral and scripts for appropriate study to be done
- Assures proper doses and radionuclides are ordered daily
- Verify patient histories and glucose levels when needed for PET patients
- Produces high-quality diagnostic PET/CT images
- Maintain all required records per NRC and state
- Consults effectively with radiologist when necessary to determine appropriate scanning procedures
- Performs daily, weekly and quarterly QC and logs according to safety guidelines
Must have advanced knowledge of radiopharmaceuticals, nuclear medicine equipment and nuclear medicine imaging procedures and advanced computer acquisition and processing techniques. Also must be proficient in routine CT imaging and have knowledge of cross-section anatomy. Must have knowledge of computer/PACS applications, and good organizational and excellent communication/customer service skills.
ARRT (N) or CMNT
ARRT (CT) or NMTCB (CT)
Minimum of 1 year PET/CT experience with diagnostic CT experience.
Chesapeake Medical Imaging provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Chesapeake Medical Imaging complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.