Experience the reward of maximizing a child's potential!
AOT, Inc. part of the Theraplay Family of Companies, is the leading provider of pediatric, school-based services in southwestern Pennsylvania. Our team has been at the forefront of educational therapy services and this leadership continues during this difficult time, enabling our therapists to quickly and efficiently transition to Telemedicine services in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our top priority is ensuring the safety of our students and therapists while enabling children to maximize their potential by providing high quality occupational and physical therapy and speech-language pathology services to the pediatric population in preschools, public, charter, cyber and Head Start schools, homes, and community settings.
We are seeking an exceptional Speech Therapist to work with school-age children 3-4 days a week at a school until December and about a day a week at the home. Possible few hours in outpatient. Services will be both virtual and onsite.
- Evaluations, reevaluations & ongoing direct therapy with students in preschool and grades K-12
- Possible case management required
- Consultation with teachers, other therapists, support staff and families to facilitate classroom participation.
- Documentation requirements include data collection, marking period progress updates, yearly IEP revisions including updated goals and treatment strategies.
- Attendance at IEP meetings is recommended.
- Some travel required throughout the school day.
Qualifications of the Speech Therapist:
Graduate of an approved Speech and Language Pathology Program
- Teacher Certificate
- Current state license as required.
Come and join our comprehensive team of talented therapists, where you will enjoy competitive pay, flexible schedules, collaboration with other professionals, and the opportunity to work hand-in-hand with parents and caregivers. We pride ourselves on our successful mentorship program and the opportunity to offer extensive learning opportunities to both our employees and our clinical students.
- Competitive pay
- 401k plan with company contribution
- Healthcare and dental insurance options
- Paid time off for vacation and sick
- Paid company holidays
- Paid continuing education and ongoing learning opportunities
- Mentorship program
- Opportunity to become a clinical instructor
The Theraplay Family of Companies now includes Austill's Educational Therapy Services, Positive Steps Therapy, AOT, Inc., Children's Therapy Centers, and Fleming Therapy. We work with children, to help them maximize their potential, in over 30 pediatric outpatient centers, in schools, and in homes throughout Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, and Northern Virginia. We are looking forward to continuing to grow our geographic reach, furthering our mission to maximize each child's potential through functional play-based therapies which is why we hire exceptional therapists to provide the best pediatric occupational, physical, and speech therapy services. We pride ourselves on not only providing superior treatment for our patients but offering a place where our employees can grow and maximize their own potential. As one of our employees or contractors, your expertise and clinical strengths are valued and utilized