Title Alliance currently has an opening for a high energy Title Officer with strong industry experience and excellent customer support skills in our Las Vegas, NV office.
Join us as we continue to expand our footprint and our brand!
Title Officers are responsible for the entire title side function including, but not limited to ordering a title search, identifying and clearing issues, recordings, coverages and endorsements, preparation of policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ordering title search and preparing preliminary title report for delivery to escrow for further deliver to parties of each transaction
- Assisting in clearing negative title issues
- Identify and resolve any underwriting issues with the underwriter
- Review recording instructions and recording package for errors and ensure proper recording
- Ensure the recording instructions are in full compatibility and accurate according to lender’s instructions
- Review coverages and endorsements to be issued
- Ensure that remittance to the underwriter is in balance with recording instructions
- Prepare all title policies for delivery by the escrow
- Ensure that the title operation is in complete compliance with any and all regulatory issues and is CFPB compliant
- Must have a high school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
- Resware Software experience is required
- Must have a minimum of 2 years title officer experience performing the escrow and title duties of this position
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities
- Notary or ability to obtain within 90 days
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence outcomes through effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated effective customer service experience to a diverse audience to enhance service delivery
- Demonstrated analytical skills to support quality service delivery
Title Alliance Ltd. is a renowned leader in the real estate industry providing the innovative title and escrow services one customer experience at a time through the creation and management of highly successful title joint ventures. We are an employer of choice because we understand the most valuable investment we can make is in our team of passionate and committed industry professionals. Together we are expanding a compliant and customer-driven title and escrow experience into newer markets while continuously providing innovative industry expertise. Founded in 1948, we have formed joint ventures in Arizona, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Virginia since 1983. Join us as we continue to expand our footprint and brand.
Title Alliance is an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company and offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to participate in our team bonus program. Some of the benefits you will enjoy include: comprehensive medical/dental/vision insurance at competitive rates; generous paid time off plan; company paid - life insurance, short term, and long term disability; 401k; employee assistance program and more!
Title Alliance is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Title Alliance LTD is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled