Job Title: Full Stack
$90,000 / Year
Hours: Full-Time Monday – Friday
role will be a mix of in office and remote work. You may be required to come
into the office for training early on in the role, and occasionally for work
that cannot be handled remotely. Post-COVID, this will be a fully in house
Our client is looking for a full-stack developer
reporting to their CTO.
Full Stack Developer will be an integral part of the Information Technology
Team. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with the ability to understand and continue the
development of existing programs written in PHP, and Angular 2 in a Model,
View, and Controller (MVC) Architecture. The candidate will be also
expected to troubleshoot and document their work.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science,
Information Systems or Programming
- Demonstrated ability to support existing programs
written in PHP and Angular 2 in a Model, View, and Controller (MVC)
- Expertise in front end languages i.e. HTML/CSS,
- Expertise in back end language PHP
- Deep understanding of MySQL
- Demonstrated ability to finish tasks on time with high
- 5+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer
working knowledge of API design and architecture
to pass a background check
- Knowledge of Python
- Familiarity with Unix based operating systems e.g.
- Familiarity with version control such as Git
- Experience developing responsive web and mobile
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Great attention to detail and analytical mindset
our Client: As an industry leader in traffic safety
enforcement solutions – our client designs, builds and services cutting edge
technologies for state and local agencies seeking violator funded public safety
programs. With their comprehensive suite of back office support services, they
work hand-in-hand with local government officials to increase public safety in
communicates throughout the U.S.
Level One Personnel is
an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other
status protected by law.