Shift Leader Job Description
Who We Are:
Pieology is a rapidly growing fast-casual, customizable pizza restaurant with over 150 corporate and franchise locations across the US, Mexico and coming soon to other International locations.
Who we are as a brand, lives in our dough and the amazing and passionate people working in each restaurant.
We remind ourselves each day, that we are lucky to believe in, what we do. We are People who champion a Passion for Food, Integrity in Everything, Individuality in the Workplace, and Loving What We Do!
Our goal as an organization is to provide tools and training to ensure both our guests and team members have the best possible experience in our restaurants. Our locations are operated by passionate and inspired leaders, committed to creating an environment where team members are valued, work hard, have lots of fun and are provided opportunity to grow.
What We Do:
Our Shift Leaders are masters of the shift, responsibilities include:
- Lead the restaurant during a shift and ensure our guests have an excellent experience.
- Delegate responsibilities to team members and ensure they are exceeding the expectations of each guest.
- Learn/know each area of the restaurant.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization throughout the restaurant and ensure proper setup and breakdown of the entire restaurant including dining room, restrooms, kitchen, and prep areas.
- Own open, mid or close routines for the next shift.
- Assist GM/AM to build an amazing culture by creating trust within their team by recognizing a job well-done and providing meaningful feedback.
- Identify and foster talent in their team, develops high performers for promotions including training of successor.
- Exemplify guest service for the whole team.
- Driven to reach the next level as the position is considered as an internal promote opportunity.
Who We Look For:
Pieology is looking for individuals with a passion for people, food, and service.
- Previous management or leadership experience required, Restaurant experience preferred.
- Excellent guest service skills, ability to communicate effectively to help keep all team members informed.
- Rock solid dependability and punctuality with a strong work ethic (your team looks up to you).
- Must have consistent ability to meet the needs of the restaurant and support hours of operation.
- Must be at least 18 years of age, or 21 when required by alcohol laws.