Clean Team Member, Operations
Start Date: April 2023
Location: Burnaby Operations Office
Work Hours: 20-30+ hours per week, seasonal. This role works shiftwork, on weekdays and weekends to support our daily operations, with shifts starting between 5-6 pm, ending by 11 pm.
Do you like working outside? Do you prefer physical work? Then our Operations Maintenance Clean Team may be a fit for you. This role works on a team that cleans our fleet of vehicles, inside and out, when they return after a day on tour. You will work in a fast-paced environment, it’s a physical role, and the outdoor workspace may get loud and dusty. Pride in your work and attention to cleanliness detail is a must for us to achieve our goal of being the best sightseeing company in Vancouver!
YOUR WORK WILL INCLUDE
• Performing basic vehicle cleaning duties; sweeping, mopping of floors, vacuuming, wiping down of seats/upholstery, windows and mirrors, polishing chrome and other surfaces that are high touch point areas.
• Operating a semi-automated bus wash ensuring proper use to avoid damage (instruction and training will be provided)
• Removing garbage from all vehicles
• Resupplying vehicles with supplies such as sanitizer, brochures, toilet paper, garbage bags, etc.
• Maintaining a clean and safe work environment
• Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions as part of a team and individually.
• Recording and turning in any lost and found items.
• Reporting any damage or malfunctions of vehicles to Operations Team
• Properly storing equipment and supplies and requesting inventory when required
WHAT WE WILL LIKE ABOUT YOU
• You work equally well individually and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
• You enjoy working a flexible schedule, working outside, and can work weekends + holidays.
• You can perform physical tasks that require lifting, pulling, pushing and more.
• You can walk extended distances, climb stairs/ladders/ramps as necessary.
• You are able to stand or walk for long periods of time.
• You possess a professional personality and good inter-personal skills.
• You are able to work outside (if required), in all-weather types
• You are keen to accept additional cleaning tasks such as in offices or on the grounds.
• Vehicle detailing experience would be an asset.
• Having your Class 1,2 or 3 license with air brake endorsement would be a bonus and wage would be adjusted.
WHAT YOU WILL LIKE ABOUT US
• Free admission and discounts for you and a guest to over 90 attractions through the Tourism Privilege Pass
• Central Burnaby office with easy access to all transit routes
• Referral program – get your rockstar professional colleagues to join our team.
• Internal and external recognition programs for fun awards and prize opportunities
• The little things like free coffee, hot chocolate, and filtered water.
Please include a Cover Letter when submitting your Resume.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.