ALL AMERICAN HOME CARE
Our Home Care agency is seeking an experienced Front Office Manager with explicit Home Care office experience.
This position is a combination of front office management and Medical Assistance. We are seeking an outgoing, driven individual to successfully lead the front office team. The best individual for this position is someone who possesses strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills. This position will require a high degree of initiative and creativity and they must be able to work well independently or collaboratively. Looking for someone that can see and solve problems/needs before they arise. Additionally, we are growing and we are looking for someone with the knowledge and drive to help with that growth.
We are committed to serving with excellence and we are seeking an individual with the same values who has a positive and upbeat disposition.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information as needed.
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers.
- Order supplies and process inventory.
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments.
- Performs general clerical duties in support of patient services. These include, but are not limited to, answering phones, copying, faxing, typing letters, and completing forms.
- Receives and submits timesheets for payroll.
- Administer PPD's.
- Keep an accurate inventory of medical supplies and medications.
- Maintains confidential information of the work place according to the policies and procedures of the institution and HIPAA regulations.
- Demonstrates the ability to organize and plan daily work with completion requirements.
- Answering multi-lined telephone.
Communicate, communicate, communicate. You will be at the heart of our business interacting with clients, stakeholders, visitors and therapeutic/clinic team members.
- You take pride in your high-quality work and are consistently working towards being even better. Being average is boring to you.
- You have the ability to focus like a champ amid a busy (we are the industry leader!) and sometimes loud environment.
- Speed and agility are your strong suit. You pick up things quickly, ask thoughtful questions to ensure you understand fully and are able to adapt easily.
- You thrive on being part of a high performing team and are willing to think differently in order to grow.
- Creating greater efficiencies and processes makes you ridiculously excited and light up with joy.
- You know how to proactively communicate effectively in a variety of situations, keep your team informed, have excellent interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.
- You are organized! Color coding, lists, excel sheets sound like fun to you.
- Team player extraordinaire! You are the puzzle piece we’ve been missing. You are able to work well with a diverse team and build solid relationships that lead to more satisfaction at work.
- Want to be part of something bigger than yourself and have a positive impact.
- Answer phone calls, document and communicate information to Care Managers as necessary
- Carry out miscellaneous tasks as requested by Director
- Motivated and outgoing individual that possesses a passion and perseverance to overcome obstacles
- Public speaking ability or ability to speak in front of groups
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with co-workers, clients and the public
- Ability to give clear and concise directions to potential staff and in-home service staff Ability to make independent decisions and prioritize to meet the needs of the participants
- Able to complete administrative tasks with efficiency as a goal
- Skilled in identifying and recommending problem resolutions, not leaving loose ends
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both oral and written
- Ability to work under tight time constraints and schedules
- Demonstrate strong organization skills/detail oriented
- Demonstrate high integrity and reliability with a strong work ethic
- Excellent computer skills-Experience with Mac preferred
Business administration background, health care background and/or background in scheduling is a plus
- Associates Degree.
- Graduation from a medical assistant training program, OR graduation from a formal medical services training program of the United States Armed Forces, OR at least 3 years of MA work experience within the last 5 years.
- Previous Home Care experience required!
- At least 2 full years of experience in front office management.
- Active Medical Assistant Certification or Registration. Must have unexpired documentation of passage of AAMA Certified Medical Assistant, AMT Registered Medical Assistant, NHA Certified Clinical Medical Assistant, or NCCT National Certified Medical Assistant Certification/Recertification Examination.
- Bilingual English/Spanish required.
Our mission at All American Home Care is to provide quality care to people at all stages of life that need assistance and prefer the comfort and familiarity that their own home offers. Our compassionate, experienced caregivers help our patients enjoy a higher quality of life and cultivate a sense of confidence and satisfaction that transcends the ordinary client/caregiver relationship. Much like our staff, we consider our valued patients as part of our family—the ever-expanding All American Home Care family.
Please feel free to visit our website and Linkedin profiles:
All American Home Care LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled