Host & Support (Seasonal Spring/Summer 2021) - Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport
The Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport is currently accepting applications for part-time and full-time Hosts and Support Staff. We are located across the highway from the Kelowna International Airport, with convenient transit access just down the street! .
If you don't mind variety and are able to work a flexible schedule which includes mornings, weekdays, and weekends, please submit your resume today! We are on a bus route, with a stop just outside of the hotel. We also pickup our employees from the bus loop at UBCO!
What we offer:
- Employee discounts on accommodations, dining and marina at our sister properties (Hotel Eldorado, Manteo Resort and Eldorado Marina, and Hampton Inn & Suites)
- World-wide accommodation and dining discounts with Marriott brands
- An excellent work environment, and the opportunity to be a part of a great team!
Seasonal Restaurant Positions are available in in the following positions.
These are seasonal positions with a start dates April-May 2021 and ending September-October 2021. Start and end dates may change based on the needs of the business.
Under the direction of the Restaurant Management Team, our food and beverage employees help create a positive guest experience through engaging interaction and quality service in our upscale dining outlets and banquet spaces.
Our employees are expected to be knowledgeable of all food and beverage items in order to make recommendations, answer questions about food, beverages, wine and other restaurant functions and services, and ensure accuracy when entering information into the POS system.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Positive attitude and a willingness to think outside the box
- A passion for the industry and meeting new people
- High attention to detail
- Organizational skills, ability to multi-task and anticipate guest needs.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure while working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain a level of professional urgency and momentum
- Minimum 1 year experience in customer service and/or restaurant experience considered an asset
- Must be available to work evening shifts, holidays and weekends. Start times will vary based on business volumes and operational demands
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada. The Resort is unable to support any VISA applications.
To apply please submit your resume and complete the Questionnaire.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.