If you like being part of a team that goes above and beyond for people, we have an exciting Retail Banker opportunity that may be perfect for you. Success for this individual would be building relationships with internal and external customers, creating an exemplary experience for our clients, and thriving in a team environment. Merchants and Marine Bank has been proudly serving the communities along the Gulf Coast since 1899.
Apply today to join the team!
Why Work for Us:
• Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
• 401-K Plan
• 10 Paid Holidays
• Personal Paid Time Off
• Term Life, AD&D and Disability Insurance
• Student Loan and Tuition Assistance
Retail Bankers are the front line of the Bank and assist with both retail and commercial customer deposits, withdrawals, and various banking transactions. Retail Bankers are responsible for providing exceptional customer service and either providing assistance or referring to the appropriate team member when necessary. All customer facing employees should make every effort to enhance customer relationships at every opportunity.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Process financial transactions with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality with attention to security and compliance.
• Maintain a positive, can-do attitude and provide exceptional service to customers and coworkers, taking initiative to be sure operations run smoothly.
• Assume full responsibility for proper documentation, compliance with established policies and procedures, in timely clearing of documentation errors.
• Serve as a commercial and retail internet banking specialist for the market area.
• Demonstrate a high level of knowledge for Bank’s products and services.
• All other duties as directed by the Retail Bank Manager or Officer of Bank.
• Minimum of 2 years Retail Banker experience
• Cash handling experience
• Customer service experience
• Excellent communication skills
• High School Diploma Required
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
• Office environment but may have infrequent occasion to work outdoors.
• 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
• Overtime or extended hours occasionally.
• The employee is frequently required to operate a computer, printer, copy machine, calculator, telephone, and/or other office equipment.
• The employee frequently exchanges information with others and must be able to do so in an effective manner. Must have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, and across a variety of audiences.
• Regularly required to sit, use hands to handle or feel, and talk or hear.
• Frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
• Occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• Frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
To apply visit https://easyapply.co/job/retail-banker-iii-ocean-springs-210404?rcid=indeed to complete an application and upload your resume.
If you meet the qualifications and requirements, copy and paste this link: https://www.cultureindex.com/c/krsfj4R3zb into a separate browser to take the quick survey.
For more information, contact Careers@MandMbank.com.
This position will remain open until filled.