Results oriented leader with the desire to achieve success through people, quality, and hospitality. Responsible for the overall operation of their location and ensuring the integrity of the restaurant. Key areas of responsibility include team performance, increased sales, and profitability, effective cost controls, development, training, and retention of staff and Managers.
- Establishes guest service and satisfaction as a priority through personal example
- Responds to guest complaints and resolves them in a way that ensures the guest will return again quickly and ensures that every guest leaves happy before leaving the building
- Assists the GM with recruiting, retaining, training and developing optimum number of staff who are enthusiastically dedicated to delivering the highest level of Hospitality to the guest
- Helps GM executes plan based on guest surveys to improve guests' restaurant experience and increase loyalty
- Assists the GM in achieving targeted budgets, goals and objectives
- Assists the GM in community involvement programs and marketing runs
- Assist the GM to ensure the profitability of restaurant operations by operating within cost of goods and labor productivity guidelines while providing quality food and exceptional service
- Assists GM in controlling other direct operating expenses such as utilities, small wares, etc., to minimize expense without adversely affecting operations
- Manages others work safely by being alert and taking action regarding safety hazards
- Ensures that all daily restaurant paperwork is completed accurately and on a timely basis including but not limited to: daily sheets, payroll, purchase orders, bank deposits, employment-related forms, etc.
- 2-5 years of High Volume Dining, Upscale Casual Dining or Fine Dining Experience
- Previous experience managing, serving, bartending and/or customer service
- Strong leader with a positive attitude, enthusiasm and a passion for hospitality
- Excellent communication skills and a strong attention to detail
- Outstanding leadership skills with the ability to effectively communicate, train and develop your team