Würth Timberline Fasteners is looking for hard-working, experienced Material Handlers with expertise in Shipping. This team-oriented individual must have an excellent work ethic, job longevity, a good attendance record, positive attitude and attention to detail. This full-time position offers work/life balance with minimal overtime, a Monday-Friday day time schedule, great benefits, and work environment.
Prepares product for shipment to the customer.
- Check product code/description and quantity for accuracy of items picked
- Transfer packages to correct staging location as directed by pick tags
- Confirm inventory picks in the computer carefully noting all exceptions to the quantity and lot number
- Print transportation paperwork and write other required information
- Protect/wrap/secure finished loads to insure against damage or loss
- Load trucks and file signed manifests as directed by supervisor
- Assist other departments with outgoing non-inventory shipments
- Use proper body mechanics and equipment to safely perform the job
- Determine/suggest ideas to solve problems and improve processes
- Adhere to company policy as outlined in the company handbook
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized work area
- Perform temporary work assignments as requested by supervisor
Education, Skills, and Experience
- HS diploma or GED required
- 3+ years of shipping experience
- 3+ years forklift experience (sit down, stand up and reach)
- Basic computer and typing skills required
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to frequently grasp, reach, push, pull, stand, walk, bend, stoop, kneel and lift 1-70 pounds
- Occasionally moves/slides/tips canisters weighing 150-200#
Würth Timberline Fasteners is a stocking distributor serving OEM and industrial markets, with a division that serves lumberyard and hardware retailers through packaged and merchandised programs. Timberline’s headquarters and primary distribution facility are located in Commerce City, CO.
We offer a competitive salary, healthcare benefits including medical, dental, and vision, plans customizable to meet your family needs, as well as company paid life insurance and long-term disability coverage. We also offer a 401(k) retirement plan including company match, vacation/personal time, and a culture that fosters teamwork, diversity, professional growth and development, community give-back, acknowledgment and appreciation for employee achievement.