Experience the newest in cooking at our brand new sustainable seafood restaurant, Hook & Barrel.
Hook & Barrel features a theater fish-cutting room, an open kitchen and "eatertainment" at the bar. The restaurant includes state-of-the-art cooking technology, providing for a healthy working environment and ridding the air of grease-laden vapors.
We believe that our staff is our most important asset and our success depends on creating and retaining a team capable of delivering an extraordinary dining experience to every guest, every time. Health Insurance & 401k available.
- Make alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Responsible for inventory management, inventory control, and storage.
- Maintain appearance and cleanliness of bar area.
- Ensure positive guest service in all areas. Respond to complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into return customers.
- Perform bottle-for-bottle exchange after each shift.
- Bartending experience and involvement with inventory handling is required.
- Large knowledge of beer and cocktails.