Be an essential part of the casino functions. Make the guests feel at home while interacting with them. Provide excellent guest service while assisting patrons, encouraging player club enrollment and membership, rewarding, answering marketing/promotional questions, and assisting/resolving guests’ problems.
- Enrolls new players in the player club program.
- Informs members of Player Card benefits, contests and promotions. Replaces lost player card and membership cards.
- Distributes promotional items in accordance with guidelines.
- Develops and maintains a thorough knowledge of the player tracking system.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of marketing, events, and promotions.
- Responsible for selling retail essential items as requested by guests.
- Assists customers with their redemption of daily transactions.
- Notifies management of any technical problems in the player card system.
- Maintains daily inventory of Player Club daily items redeemed.
- Develops positive relationships with our casino customers in order to maximize return visits.
- Assists in various promotional activities of the Marketing Department, as requested.
- Assists in planning and preparation for marketing events.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory controls and the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Six months of related experience.
- Must be able to work in a smoke-filled environment.
- Must qualify for and maintain licensure as required by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of approved Responsible Gaming Program.
Valley Forge Casino Resort is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled