Do you want to intern for an organization that values teamwork? Do you want to have FUN at work? Do you want to come to work at a place where the employee owners love and value their ownership, where our teams value each other, and where the leadership values everyone? If you said yes to the above, then you might be interested in the opening we have for a Civil Engineering internship in our Springfield, Missouri office. What more could you ask for? Maybe to be an owner? Well you’re in luck, it just so happens that we are 100% employee owned!
What you will get to do:
- Permit Applications
- Preparation of documents
- Estimating quantities and costs
- Reports and studies
You will be a good fit if:
- Junior or Senior currently enrolled in an ABET accredited university with a path towards graduating with a B.S. in Civil Engineering
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google applications
- Basic understanding of ergonomics and safety
- Basic technical and design skills including AutoCAD
- Have passed Civil Engineering classes in degree program
- Leadership that values autonomy
- Employee Owners who love and value their ownership!
- Community of Owners who value each other
- We have an AMAZING Engineering team that will support you
- We are just different
- We value creating an environment where our teammates can be passionate about their work and instantly feel the AE family culture
A comprehensive benefits package is offered to all employees, along with a work environment that encourages growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our company.
It is the policy of Anderson Engineering to provide equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to their race, age, color, physical handicap or disability, military service record, religion, sex, national origin or any other categorization protected by law, and to promote the full realization of equal employment opportunity through a positive continuing program