The Dining Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining a clean and organized dining room while delivering an exceptional dining experience to our members and guests. Qualified candidates must be at least 16 years old and available to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays. The work schedule will be dictated by business, but candidates should be available to work as early as 6am and as late as 11pm.
Essential Job Duties:
- Maintains cleanliness and neatness of dining rooms.
- Clean and prepare tables for guests.
- Set-up and break down tables, chairs, dance floor, audio/visual (AV) equipment, and all other items as needed.
- Sweep and vacuum floors in dining rooms.
- Removes trash and spills on the dining room floor.
- Prepares rolled silverware.
- Communicate, coordinate, and take direction from the Food & Beverage Captain, Dining Room Manager, and Food & Beverage Director.
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required to interact with members, guests, and coworkers.
- Meets the highest standards of personal grooming.
- Demonstrates teamwork and positive demeanor.
- Requires moderate physical activity. Must be able to lift, push and/or carry, average-weight objects, up to 50 pounds, and standing and/or walking for more than four (8) hours per day.
- Work involves moderate exposure to hot, humid environment.
- Work environment involves some exposure to hazards or physical risks, which require following basic safety precautions
- 1 year in a related position preferred.
- High School or equivalent.
We are looking for hardworking and reliable people who want to be a part of the Rumbling Bald team. We aim to provide a fun and enjoyable work environment for all Associates. During your time off, spend your day on the lake, enjoy our hiking trails, beach, pools, tennis and golf courses.
Rumbling Bald Resort is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled