Alcohol Recovery Operator- !!!We will train!!!
Who We Are
Canadian Liquids Processors Limited is a proud division of Emterra Group and is the only distillation facility of its type in Canada that is licensed with the Ministry of the Environment, Conservation and Parks as well as Excise Canada. We are a 100% Canadian, privately controlled company operating out of Hamilton, Ontario. We have extensive experience in all aspects of product recycling, ethanol production and wastewater treatment resulting in cost-effective and environmentally conscious recycling.
We are currently searching for an Alcohol Recovery Operator to join our team.
Reasons to Apply, Stay and Grow with CLP:
- Opportunity to be part of one of Canada’s Greenest Employers!
- Competitive wages and annual wage increases!
- Comprehensive health benefits (drug, dental, vision, LTD, life insurance)!
- Employee Assistance Program, paid for by the Company!
- Tuition reimbursement program and professional development support!
- Employee discount programs!
- Be part of an organization that wans to learn and grow!
- Ability to have impact and make change!
What will you do?
- Safe substance (alcohol based liquid) receiving, handling, testing and storage;
- Monitor Ethanol production;
- Wastewater treatment;
- Spill control and prevention;
- Safe liquid tanker truck loading and unloading;
- Monitor and maintain a variety of systems and equipment, including boilers and cooling towers;
- Data entry and other clerical duties;
What will you bring?
- Process Operation with DCS control in a liquid, willing to train;
- Demonstrated mechanical ability (Demonstrated by past performance and certification in Power engineering, HVAC, Electrical, Maintenance [E.g. Mechanic, Millwright]) preferred;
- Familiarity with pumps, boilers and peripheral equipment and pumping theory and dynamics;
- Demonstrated numerical accuracy;
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office);
- Safety consciousness;
- Physical ability to lift and handle heavy objects;
- Willingness to work shifts (continental) and work alone; and
- Basic understanding of chemistry.
Are you ready to jumpstart your career by joining one of Canada’s Greenest Employers and become part of the environmental solution? If so, apply now! We appreciate all applicants who apply however only those who are qualified, will be contacted.
Emterra Group is committed to maintaining an equitable, fair, and diverse environment. Any applicants who have a disability or require reasonable accommodation may speak directly with our dedicated Talent Acquisition and Recruitment Specialists. Reasonable accommodations will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position