The Bartender’s main role is to provide excellent customer service to our guests and be a team player. A Bartender must be able to make measured cocktails according to restaurant recipes. They must be able to serve alcohol to guests, who are of age, and to serve responsibly. The Bartender must produce all drinks on service bar. The steps of service must always be followed.
• Mix all ingredients to prepare cocktails and other drinks according to restaurant recipes and specifications
• Accurately pour wine, liquor, and beer following proper pour amounts
• Check identification of any person looking to purchase alcohol
• Produce beverages for both guests and tickets printed on service bar
• Maintain a clean work area including the bar, bar top, cocktail area, beer coolers, liquor room, etc.
• Wash all glassware and bar utensils after each use
• Serve all bar patrons with an upbeat attitude while following the steps of service
• Properly and accurately ring each item made or requested in MICROS and perform proper cash handling techniques
• Possesses extensive knowledge of all food and drinks served
• Appears and acts in a professional manner
• Serves responsibly and takes proper steps to deny service
• Stocks and restocks bar as necessary
• Performs all posted side work each shift, including but not limited to, daily, weekly, and monthly assigned cleaning duties
• Must complete all training put forth by management
• Maintain performance standards and motivates team through positive role modeling
• Must maintain a valid and state accepted alcohol compliance certification
• Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by a manager at any time
• This position will spend 100% of the time standing
• Adhere to management uniform policy at all times
• Able to report to work as scheduled
• This position requires total control over alcohol-related sales and incidents
• Occasional environmental exposures to heat and cold
• Must be able to transport up to 80 pounds on occasion and up to 35 pounds regularly.
• Reaches, bends, stoops, and wipes.
• Frequently immerses hands in water
Location of the restaurant is
177 Jennifer Rd
Annapolis, MD 21403