Client Intake Specialist- Law Firm
Legal Services of North Florida has an opening for a full-time (35 hours/ week) Intake Specialist to support the firm's client intake in the Pensacola office. Come work with great people who do hard work to better the lives of low-income and vulnerable individuals in our communities. Work for a non-profit law firm, with 95+ employees in six offices across North Florida, that seeks legal justice while understanding the value of work-life balance. Work independently and as part of a team to obtain positive results in civil legal matters for vulnerable members of our community.
Applicant should be skilled typist, possess excellent grammatical skills, be a detail-oriented, listen well, know when to ask good clarifying questions, and be able to work well with others in stressful situations. Qualified applicants must have a high-level of comfort with the Microsoft Office Suite and use of technology and must work well individually, and as part of local and remote teams.
Entry level salary of $28,000 is negotiable, depending on experience. Candidates with a few years of experience can expect a salary range of $28,000. Comprehensive fringe benefits package includes:
- A four day (35 hour) work week
- Paid time off includes: holidays, sick leave, and personal leave (which after two years, increases to four weeks per year)
- 100% fully paid health insurance for employee & dependent children after 60 days of employment
- Employer paid life insurance policy of $25,000
- Employer contributes 6% to retirement/ 401K plan, after one year of full time service
- Additional voluntary options of dental, vision, term life, disability, and other insurance coverage is also available.
- Flexible Work Plans including remote work options available after 6 months of employment
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position