Specialist Job Description
Job Summary: Our Transport Specialist will incorporate our mission, vision and
values while carrying out the responsibility of safely transporting while
displaying exceptional customer service. We are a non-emergency medical
transport company. Our Transport Specialist pick up and takes patients to and
from doctor appointments.
- Greeting and working with patients at the beginning and
end of each appointment with excellent customer service, going above and
beyond to assist the patient when necessary.
- Safely assisting patients in and out of vans. Properly
securing Patient in wheelchair and ensuring patient safety prior to
transporting. This includes the proper use of the wheelchair lift. Abiding
by all traffic laws and ensuring safety at all times.
- Communicate with and provide an excellent experience
for all passengers.
- Maintain excellent communication with
Dispatch/management concerning all appointments, schedule/traffic delays,
emergency situations, etc.
- Communicate effectively with all facility personnel to
ensure best possible experience for facility, as well as patients.
- Display a professional image at all time, both in
appearance and in actions.
- Daily cleaning of the vehicle interior – garbage
removal, disinfecting and wipe down all surfaces from daily mess.
- Responsible for all equipment provided including but
not limited to vehicle, uniform, etc.
- Abide by HIPAA policies.
- Integrity will provide on PPE gear that is needed to
perform the job, safety for our employees are our top priority
Transportation Specialist Skills &
- Applicant must be 25 years of age or older.
- Have a valid Texas driver license.
- Clean Criminal background.
- Good driving record:
- No more than 1 moving violation within a 1-year span
- No license suspensions
- No severe citations - DUI, DWI, hit & Run, etc.
within a 5-year span
- Must have excellent customer service skills,
compassion, dependability & timeliness, exceptional communication
skills and knowledge of patient safety.
- Willing to train if willing to learn a new career
- Cell Phone with use of Apps
- Must be able to sit for periods of time while driving
to and from destinations.
- Transitioning from sitting, standing, kneeling, and
bending multiples times per day.
- Lift 20 pounds
- Push over 300 pounds up a ramp. Short distance
Ability to secure
mechanical devices which requires appropriate hand dexterity
Raney Services, LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled