Looking for a candidate that would be working at one of our school locations located in New Orleans. The position is a 6 hour shift that begins at 7:30 am and concludes around 1:30 pm. This position is a temporary position that lasts until the end of the school year. Employee will be given the opportunity to get into a full time position for the next school year starting in August.
The candidate would report to one of our locations where they would assist in preparation and cooking of lunch to be satellite delivered to our school location. Once arriving at our school location you will prepare and plate school lunch and deliver the meals to children via serving line, delivery to classrooms or delivery to teachers. All COVID guidelines are to be followed while working. Once all meals are served you will assist the team with breaking down the serving line and delivering everything back to our satilite kitchen where you will clean up and/or prepare for the next day.
The Ideal Candidate:
1. Will be able to pass a background check
2. Is flexible and looking for advancement opportunities
3. Should be ready and able to prepare and cook food items.
4. Able to load a vehicle with everything needed for the day to serve lunch
5. A clean driving record and driving is not a required part of the job but HIGHLY recommended.
6. Have prior experience working in school cafeteria or restaurant setting.
The position begins ASAP and pays $10+ DOE.
PIGEON CATERING INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled