TIC is looking for an individual to fill an administrative support position at the office of one of our federal clients in Downtown Washington, DC. Interested applicants must be able to pass a public trust clearance, and must possess the following qualifications:
- A High School diploma and a minimum of one year of generalized administrative/operational support work experience or a 4-year college degree in lieu of the generalized work experience.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Be detail oriented and have excellent office and organizational skills.
- A minimum of one year of experience working with Excel spreadsheets.
Day-to-day tasks include the following:
- Provide services and deliverables in accordance with the Homeland Security Program Directive-12 (HSPD-12)
- Provide technical input for development of security-related plans and policies
- Assist with performing periodic quality review of reports.
- Develop security related reports that identify irregular patterns and trends, and recommend ways to improve the process and procedures, as necessary.
- Assist with recording, issuing, collecting, and tracking of credentials.
- Ensure badge operations are in compliance with Physical Security Operations policies and procedures.
- Manage the distribution of routine security reports extracted by electronic system security technicians from the headquarters and field office ID/access control systems.
- Assist with visitor access control system.
- Assist the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) in reviewing invoices for the national security services contract, confirming accuracy of supporting documentation, and recording budget information in Excel budget tracking spreadsheets created by the COR.
TIC Security LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled