Pay Outlook: $15.50 Per Hour
Clean hotel guest rooms to standards. Communicate with guests, supervisors, and co-workers.
· Clean guest rooms, including but not limited to: dusting, polishing, vacuuming, and scrubbing.
· Check rooms and log status.
· Check and stock cleaning cart.
· Lift, bend, and stretch while carrying out job duties.
· Remove soiled linen from guest rooms and replace with fresh linen.
· Understand and follow verbal and written job instructions, rules, regulations, directions and warnings.
· Other duties as assigned by management.
· Must be able to clean assigned number of rooms during shift.
· Must be able to work with all chemicals.
· Must be able to stand, walk, kneel, stoop, bend for the majority of shift.
· Must be able to push and pull a 200 pound cart.
· Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses as required by local gaming regulations.