SIGNING BONUS OF UP TO $500
Clean and maintain public hotel areas according to established brand/ hotel guest service and sustainability standards.
Essential Job Functions
· Greet and acknowledge guests in a courteous and friendly manner.
· Inspect assigned areas and perform cleaning tasks accordingly.
· Collect trash from the service landings and dispose of in outside trash dumpsters.
· Vacuum and dust guest corridors.
· Pick up the bed and other linen from hotel floors and transport to laundry collection site.
· Deliver clean linen to assigned sections.
· Report maintenance issues.
· Maintain cleanliness and organization of guest areas.
· Respond to guest inquiries and assistance.
· Work as a room attendant when staffing shortages occur or during peak periods.
· Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
· Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
· Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
· Perform other duties as requested by management.
· High School diploma preferred.
· Previous housekeeping experience required or equivalent training preferred.
· Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, weekends and alternate shifts.
· Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting up to 25 pounds, reaching, bending and kneeling to reach all areas.
· Usage of cleaning chemicals.