At CubicFarms we believe in the power of technology to feed a changing world. We actively seek talented people who want to make a difference in the ag-tech space by bringing creative ideas to life and leaving an imprint in a healthier, more sustainable world. If you are enthusiastic about joining a dynamic and innovative company on the leading edge of the ag-tech revolution, we invite you to apply!
CubicFarms (TSXV:CUB) is an ag-tech company providing automated growing systems for fresh produce and nutritious livestock feed. CubicFarms offers turnkey, commercial scale, hydroponic, automated controlled environment growing systems that can grow predictably and sustainably for 12 months of the year virtually anywhere on earth. The company has sold and installed systems in Canada and internationally and continues to grow a global pipeline of prospective customers. Visit us at www.cubicfarms.com.
THE ROLE: DATA ARCHITECT
We are seeking a Data Architect to join our growing Technology team. Reporting to the Chief Architect, you will be a key member of the Technology team and responsible for engineering the infrastructure and systems that support Data Science initiatives and Corporate Business Intelligence at the company.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 7-10 years as a Data Engineer or Data Architect
- Computer Systems or Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- Demonstrated ability to design and deploy infrastructure and data services at scale, both on-premise and cloud
- Experience scaling distributed data system
- Expertise in integrating complex enterprise technologies
- An extensive background in Data Engineering
- Experience developing a pipeline for Business Intelligence across platform
- Proven ability to mentor and lead Software
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Partner with our Systems Architects to build the cloud infrastructure that supports all Data Science activities
- Design and engineer the data framework that will support our technology platform
- Define and lead the Business Intelligence implementation for both platform and corporate data
- Building the blueprint and infrastructure to support ML/AI models used by Data Science and software features
- Support our R&D team by building tools and data structures to support Growing research
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CubicFarms is an equal opportunity employer is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We encourage applications from all qualified and enthusiastic candidates. CubicFarms is a growing organization in an emerging industry that will provide the right candidate with significant potential for advancement in the ag-tech space.