WORK FROM HOME! REMOTE IN OR AROUND JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA.
Full-time, salaried position with
company. This is NOT an agent or 1099 opportunity.
COMMISSION FROM DAY ONE- plus FULL benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401K & Paid Time Off!
Epes Logistics Services, Inc is an organization focused on growth and is dedicated to being a leader in transportation logistics. We offer freight brokerage, LTL management, and International shipping services to a wide spectrum of customers throughout the world. To make it simple: we move the things that are all around you.
Our culture values our employees and provides growth opportunities as a result of their hard work and dedication. With a casual atmosphere and a professional mentality, we have fun and make it happen.
Must have prior freight brokerage sales or comparable experience.
As a Logistics Account Executive, you will have the opportunity to develop your own customer base via inside sales and manage your own accounts. You will have a base salary plus uncapped commission potential!
Here is what you can expect as an LAE:
- Telemarket to develop current and new business opportunities for Epes Logistics.
- Build a portfolio of clients by researching and seeking out prospects via inside sales calls.
- Develop a target account list that will include continual additions.
- Determine unprofitable or below-market rates within customer rate schedule and propose increases or adjustments as needed.
- Determine and evaluate customer needs, prepare sales presentations, negotiate and formulate rate proposals, provide needed customer service follow-up, and prepare sales correspondence as needed.
- Resolve customer concerns and complaints. Talk with customers by phone on a daily basis, identifying stated needs and developing programs to meet customer expectations.
- Enter into ELS Database orders for load pick-ups which will provide accurate customer billing and carrier settlements.
- Coordinate designated carrier-to-customer pick-up with a time of pick-up, delivery, and special instructions as directed by the customer.
- Responsible for securing adequate capacity for freight booked.
- Responsible for decisions and implementation of pick-up and delivery to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Responsible for tracking and tracing loads enroute, scheduled for pick-up, and those with delivery status.
- Responsible for tracking affiliate carriers via ELS Database for on-time service.
- Responsible for handling complaints concerning billing or service rendered on capacity side.
- Coordinate and monitor the performance of affiliate and partner carriers.