Experience and Description:
The Office of Naval Research (ONR) Sea Warfare & Weapons Department (Code 33) develops and delivers technologies that enable superior warfighting and energy capabilities for naval forces, platforms, and undersea weaponry. ONR Code 33 has diverse science and technology (S&T) investments in three Divisions focusing on Ship Systems and Engineering, Naval Materials and Sea Platforms and Undersea Weapons. Within these three Divisions, ONR Code 33 supports several areas of the Research and Development Framework, with particular emphasis in the Integrated and Distributed Forces and the Operational Endurance Framework priorities.
Each individual shall possess:
- An Active SECRET level security clearance and the ability to obtain and maintain an active TOP SECRET level clearance.
- A Master’s degree from an accredited university in a technical or business field and ten (10) years of experience in S&T program management OR a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a technical or business field and fifteen (15) years of experience in S&T program management.
- Experience in executing and reviewing technical studies, analysis, and design activities. Experience supporting senior leadership on complex tasks in an S&T Department.
- Experience working in a diverse team in support of evolving leadership priorities.
- Experience with facilitating collaboration on S&T issues between OPNAV, PEO/PM and Fleet entities.
- Experience engaging with senior officials at the Navy secretariat level and senior leadership on strategic RDT&E issues.
- Experience in technical program management of programs in excess of $1M.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Advanced writing and editing skills.
- Five (5) or more years of experience providing S&T program management beyond the required ten (10) years for a Master’s degree and fifteen (15) years for Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience supporting senior ONR leadership on complex tasks.
Arlington, VA, Monday - Friday (40 hours/week regularly) *** Telework Available ***
The ATSI benefits package includes:
- Direct Deposits & Allotments
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Vacation & Sick leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Insurance
- Virtual Doctor Visit Program for Employees & Dependents - unlimited number of visits at no cost
- Company Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance Program
- Flexible Spending Plans for healthcare, dependent care, & transportation
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Travel Assistance Program
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Pet Insurance
- Grocery Delivery Service Fee Reimbursement
- 401(k) plan with company match and profit share options
ATSI is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, age, or any other status protected by applicable law.
American Technology Solutions International Corporation (ATSI) is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled