- Maintain a warm friendly smile. Engage the customers with eye contact and a welcoming demeanor
- Ability to learn menu items, offer suggestions and upsell new products
- Maintain a clean, safe and fully stocked dining room, restroom, and work area
- Operate cash register according to cash operations policies
- Correctly handle all cash register transactions
- Prepare and replenish iced tea when needed
- Take out trash when assigned to
- Learn other positions and have the ability to develop positive working relationships with all restaurant employees and work as part of team by helping others as needed or requested.
- Maintain a professional restaurant image including a clean appearance with proper uniform according to standard
- Adhere to all policies, procedures, practices and standards as set forth in employee handbook
- Maybe required to expedite food to customers and need to follow proper food handling procedures
- Be Friendly, Offer Suggestions, Satisfy the guest, Say Thank You are the four key steps to becoming a successful Boss Employee!
**In order to be considered for hire, please answer all pre-screening questions.
Burger Boss Mission Viejo is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled