coordinating mortgage loan closings with processors and attorneys. Prepares and delivers (via various
distribution channels) closing packages.
Reviews files for errors and missing documents. Provide documents to investors within
required time frames for all investor suspense items and overall follow-up to
insure all necessary items are completed.
Essential Duties and
Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned.)
· Demonstrate knowledge of Bank mortgage loan products
· Follow bank policies and procedures, security
guidelines, and comply with all federal, state and local regulations. Includes coordinating with legal counsel and
bank operating departments to ensure adherence to laws and regulations relating
to new and/or revised bank products and services.
· Review loan information in the LOS and ensure that
they are accurate in order to have a fully compliant mortgage loan.
· Review documents for completeness and accuracy.
· Review and approve the Closing Disclosure and ensure
all conditions and regulatory requirements are met prior to closing.
· Coordinate the wiring of funds.
· Bachelor’s degree, or at least 2 years of related
experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to compute basic to moderately complex math
· Basic problem-solving and analytical skills. Ability to interpret a variety of
instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
· Proficiency in using personal computers and office
products (e.g., Word, Excel).
· Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work independently.
· Self-starter who is goal- and results-oriented.
· Ability to work with direction from supervisor.
· Ability to effectively multi-task in a close working environment.