This position is with Micronor LLC., the industrial division of Photon Control.
position of Electronics
Technician at MICRONOR LLC includes but is not
limited to the tasks and duties as described herein. The position is responsible
for the manufacturing of our products with flawless quality and a timely
delivery to our customers. The position of the Electronics Technician is
important as they will be handling most of the products manufactured. A high
regard for consistent high-quality products and workmanship is key. This position
may lead to a supervisory and leadership position in manufacturing or
- Assemble Fiber Optic Receiver and Transmitter
- Assemble Encoders and Motorized Potentiometers
including Final Functional Tests
- Test, troubleshoot, and repair PCB Board.
- Incoming inspection on mechanical and electronic
- Keep documentation of manufacturing procedures
up to date.
- Assist in
organizing and keeping track of parts in inventory.
R&D projects as time and workload allows.
Education, Ability, Skills:
- Must have a technical degree, or 3+ years
prior experience working in an electronics/ mechanical manufacturing
- Must have hands-on manufacturing skills such
as manual electronic soldering.
- Experience in fiber optic assembly is a plus.
- Be able to prove a satisfactory aptitude and
attitude to be willing to learn the necessary skills.
- Be able to work on different aspects of
- Participate in all team level quality
improvement initiatives & safety procedures.
- Requires excellent manual dexterity.
- Strong communication skills and team player.
- Must be self-sufficient with a go getter attitude.
- Experience in machine shop is a plus. Tools:
Lathe, Drill, Dremel, XYZ stage
- Be proficient in the use of electronic
equipment: Digital Multimeters, Power Supplies, Oscilloscope.
- Be proficient in the use of basic computer tools, such as MS
- Be proficient in the use of basic Engineering
Tools such as Schematic Capture, PCB Design software.
Compensation and Benefits
- Benefits including 401k, Health care including medical, dental and vision, Life Insurance and AD&D, Paid vacation and sick days.
- Hourly starting at $26 USD.
position comes with an excellent compensation and benefits package. Please note
that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Photon
Control is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a
diverse, representative, and inclusive work environment where all employees are
treated equally. Thank you for your interest in a career with us!