Human Resources Assistant
ALL AMERICAN HOME CARE
All American Home Care is a rapid growing home health care agency located in Philadelphia, PA. We currently have a full-time opening for a Human Resources professional with experience in Home Care to join our team.
The HR Coordinator is the single HR point of contact for new hire, on-boarding for the practice and also supports the HR department in any way necessary. The HR Coordinator provides world class customer service during all interactions, both internal and external.
- Manage assigned employee caseload
- Completes employment verification, references, and background checks for assigned new hires
- Obtains renewable requirements for staff ie: driver’s license, CPR, auto insurance, TB
- Creates and maintains employee files
- Processes change of status forms and updates files accordingly
- Processes terminations, disables/inactivates employee accounts and schedules exit interviews
- Audits files monthly for compliance according to audit schedule
- Provides administrative support for all HR generalist/recruitment functions
- Conducts New Hire Orientation
- Assists with recruitment activities and events
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Ensures compliance with existing state and federal government employment laws.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- BS/BA in Business with HR concentration or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- High level of customer focus and attention to detail.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel , PowerPoint and Payroll systems.
- Manage and prioritize time efficiently on a daily basis.
- Ability to multitask and handle numerous assignments and projects with attention to meeting deadlines.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of employees in the organization.
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of local, state and federal regulations and laws.
All American Home Care is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We welcome individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We firmly believe that an inclusive and respectful environment enriches the community and the client and employment experience of its members. We prohibit discrimination against individuals on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, status as a veteran or special disabled veteran, gender identity or expression, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions and any other prohibited characteristic.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position