Now Hiring experienced Plumbers
We are seeking experienced Journeyman and Master Plumbers to join our team!
- Must be able to work independently
- Read, comprehend, and follow mechanical and plumbing design documents, shop drawings, and product submittals
- Must be able to perform takeoff, plan work, order material with minimal shorts
- Must be able to read, comprehend, and execute work in accordance with the overall project schedule
- Must be a good communicator with all members of a team
- Journeyman or Master Plumber License required
- Must be able to obtain a military base pass
- Previous experience in commercial and residential plumbing
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting abilities
- Strong communication abilities, willingness to work within a team of professionals
- Reliable transportation
Pay comparable with experience.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful, woman-owned, company that has been in business for over 40 years. Some of our other great benefits include:
- Health insurance
- 401K plan
- Professional license fee reimbursement (conditional)
- Continuing education tuition reimbursement (conditional)
About Frost & Keeling Assoc, Inc.:
Frost & Keeling's story begins in 1977, with Jack Frost and George Keeling, two members of a General Contractor performing work for the Air Force at Tinker Air Force Base. Together they formed an organization of longevity, loyalty, and superior results over the last 40 years.
With the operation in Oklahoma City and San Antonio, the Frost & Keeling leadership team was able to penetrate a number of markets for a number of clients throughout Texas and Oklahoma to include the GSA, VA, FAA, NAVFAC, USACE, and the Air Force. Equipped with a multi-faceted workforce able to manage and build anything that could be put in front of them, Frost & Keeling has performed over 450 projects throughout its history.