Frontier Technologies is currently seeking applications for Field Technicians to join our team in Saint John, NB.
As a member of our field team, you will be responsible for providing outstanding
customer service and technical expertise through the installation of a suite of
telecommunication products in customer locations. Additionally, you may be
tasked with troubleshooting faults from the pole to the customer premises which
may impair the operations of the services in which we install. You will also naturally be committed to
safety and working in a safe work environment by demonstrating safe work
Daily Duties and Responsibilities may include:
- Installation of interior/exterior outlets
and lines as well as installation of telecommunications equipment at the
customer location while providing exceptional customer service.
- Working at heights with ladders (30+ feet).
- Kneeling, crouching, bending and overhead work
to get assigned tasks completed.
- Heavy lifting (60+ pounds).
- Use of specialized tools.
- Maintaining stock reequipments in vehicles for
successful completion of all types of jobs.
- Maintaining assignment vehicles and tools in a
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Grade 12 Certificate.
- Graduation from a recognized Electronics
Program is considered an asset.
industry installation and repair experience is considered an asset.
- Ability to work rotating shifts, including
evenings and weekends, holidays and emergency situations.
- Ability to travel to other areas of the region
and country when required.
- Proven ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational
skills with the ability to consistently meet and achieve outlined metrics.
- Ability to follow
established policies & procedures with a strong attention to detail.
- Satisfactory Criminal Background check.
- Valid provincial driverâ€™s license coupled with
a satisfactory driving abstract.
looking for people who are passionate about what they do, who believe in our
core values and want to go above and beyond for our customers every day.
If you have a strong work ethic, rise to the challenge, and are motivated by a
job well done, we want to hear from you!
We thank you for your interest in
Kerr Group of Companies. All qualified applicants will be considered, however,
only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Frontier Technologies is one of Canadaâ€™s largest
Telecommunications Support and Workforce Optimization organizations. Since 1997 we have grown to almost 150
employees located in ten offices across the country. We are proud of our reputation
for the highest level of service for our valued customers and the best work
environment for our exceptional employees.
As we continue to grow, our goal is to stay connected to our values and
committed to the same standard of excellence that got us where we are today.
Kerr Group operating companies are Frontier Technologies and Northern Business