Are you looking for a challenge? Do you enjoy helping people? Does “inspiring a better quality of life in our communities” resonate with your values?
If these statements connect with who you are, then Greenfield Produce Ltd. may be the perfect fit for you. We are looking for a...
Distributor - to join our team!
Greenfield Produce Ltd.’s success depends on the knowledge, experience, and motivation of the people who work for us. This is why having an awesome distribution team is invaluable to delivering "freshness" to our customers and in turn serving the community.
As a Distributor, your responsibilities are:
- Assist in executing the Purchasing Objectives.
- Always provides the best product at the lowest cost to our customers.
- Work hand in hand with store management to maximize the stores margin contribution.
- Analyze and keep track of profiles and records.
- Research market information and prices.
- Coordinate distribution of inventory to ensure stores have the freshest produce to sell.
- Provide and prepare regular store produce reports and follow up and file purchasing team documents.
- Prepare, follow up and file Greenfield invoices and related documents.
- Place purchase order for purchasing team as instructed.
- Bill and perform reconciliation of weekly supplies order for stores.
- Arrange, negotiate and follow up (including settle bills, filing invoices, etc.) on store supply and maintenance issues.
- Work with Buyers and immediate supervisor to make distribution decision of daily order.
- Always initiates open discussions with Buyers and Supervisors. Acts as back up when other team members whenever it is necessary.
- Perform other administrative, clerical, and purchasing team duties as assigned.
You are passionate about:
Customer service; making the ever important emotional connection with our customers
Working with the community and "inspiring a better quality of life"
Team Work - Having fun and energizing fellow team mates to promote healthy lifestyles
- Relevant education and two years of administrative/customer service experience in a retail distribution environment (preferred)
- Work a flexible schedule including weekends
- Well organized with fine attention to detail
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent planning and prioritizing skills
- Able to interact with customers in a friendly and cheerful manner
- Able to work independently and as a member of a team
At Greenfield Produce Ltd., we are fun, friendly, and family team oriented. We offer career advancement opportunities, extended health and dental benefits, and of course, an employee discount!
Apply with your resume and cover letter.