We are looking for QC floor auditors to join our team in Richburg, SC!
Responsible for auditing of the daily inbound, outbound flow and storage locations using paperwork; verifying documentation against incoming and outgoing shipments, validate counts; verifying item description, place the correct label on each tire and identify any document discrepancies. To perform this job successfully, an individual shall maintain high level of accuracy in preparing paperwork for data input and excellent attention to details. He/she shall need to ensure the assigned task is processed efficiently and the inventory is correct. The candidate shall also be required to maintain location control and perform daily counts for the cycle count process.
- The position is a 12 hour shift, with a 2-2-3 rotation schedule.
- 7AM-7PM or 7PM-7AM
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Excellent attention to detail.
2. Ability to use the provided equipment to complete the task (RF scanners).
3. Ability to read and understand paperwork associated with shipping, receiving, and stocking of product.
4. Provides accurate documentation with confirmed counts and product verification.
5. Maintains and reports discrepancies found during receiving, stocking, order picking or shipping such as item counts, and description, or physical condition of the item.
6. Assists in the Cycle Count process by performing daily counts.
7. Label product if needed.
8. Perform duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or any member of the management team.
Skills / Qualifications
· Oral/Written Communication Skills
· Excellent decision–making in fast paced environment
· Interpersonal Relations; able to communicate effectively
· Detail Oriented
· Strong organization and time management skills; able to prioritize workload
· Math Aptitude
· Computer Literacy including Windows, Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.
· Ability to use RF scanning equipment.
Education / Training
This position requires a high school diploma, GED Certificate prefer 2-3 years of relevant experience.
Freight Breakers LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled